Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Mommy Points is quickly approaching our 100th post and we really want you to help us celebrate! It is hopefully just the first hundred of thousands more to come, but writing 100 posts while working full-time, being Mommy to Little C, and trying to keep the house at least habitable, is a milestone that we want to celebrate!
I have found that I often learn the most on blogs from the information in the comments section of each post. I love the fantastic exchange of information that happens in the miles and points (and parenting!) community, and want to encourage that exchange by giving a $100 gift card to a person who makes a comment this week. Here’s how it’s going to work:
1. You get one entry per day for making an eligible comment (i.e., functioning email address, real person, not spam!) on any Mommy Points post between Monday August 8, 2011 at 12:01AM and Friday August 12, 2011 at 11:59PM CST. Eleventy billion comments per day, still just earns one entry for that day. 🙂
2. You can earn one additional entry by “liking” the Mommy Points page on Facebook. Click here to do that now!
3. If you are related to me, you are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom!
4. Each entry will be assigned a random number that will be printed on a “ticket”. Each contestant is eligible for a total of six tickets.
5. All tickets will be placed in a bag, and Little C will draw the winner. In the event she gets bored, wants to eat the tickets, or otherwise is in a bad mood, we will help her out.
6. The winner gets a $100 gift card to the airline or hotel of their choice. The selected airline or hotel must have gift certificates available for purchase on their website.
We will film the drawing and post it on Mommy Points so that you can see Little C hopefully selecting you as the winner! The winner will be announced on Saturday, August 13th, 2011. Good luck, and happy commenting and liking!