Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
I love fun and creative contests, so I hope this is a sign of things to come with this year’s US Airways Grand Slam! If you aren’t sure what the Grand Slam is or why you should be excited about it, check out this post. Short story, you can earn over 100,000 US Airway miles for participating.
The first 110 people who tweet a picture from a baseball game on Sept 2 – Sept 9 (I bet the deal dries up way before the 9th) while holding a picture of a US Airways sign will earn 500 miles and a hit in this year’s Grand Slam. Considering how expensive some of those last hits can get, this is totally worth it to me.
Here are the details:
- You have to register for Grand Slam (Go ahead and do this anyway, even if you aren’t going to take part in this Twitter promo)
- You have to follow US on Twitter and include @USAirways in your response.
- The person in the picture doesn’t have to be you; it can be anyone holding a US Airways sign.
- If you’re not going to a baseball game this week you can get creative and take a picture at a little league or softball game.
- If you win, you’ll receive 500 bonus miles and 1 hit in the Grand Slam promotion
- Twitter promotion runs from September 2 – September 9, 2011
- You can go here to learn more about this promo and print out a pre-made sign if you don’t want to make your own.
Thanks to Quasiconvexity on Milepoint for sharing this info!