Update: This contest has ended, see a list of winners here. Thanks to all who entered!
As promised in last night’s post, I am bringing a small piece of the Star MegaDo 3 to you. The SMD3 sponsors were very generous with sharing some “swag” with the attendees, and I would like to share some of that with you as a thank-you for reading Mommy Points, and as incentive to save up some cash and come on the trip next year! Here are the goods that I am sharing with you:
- High quality, never been worn, SMD3 t-shirt, size XL. It is all the rage in the frequent traveler community. Here are pictures that show the front and back of the shirt. Notice more drink “self-service” going on in the second picture!
- Shiny silver wine stopper and box of chocolates from Hyatt. The chocolates were part of our “Diamond amenity” at the Hyatt in Montreal, so now you can have a little piece of the Diamond life for yourself!
- Elegant United wine glass. Pretend you are sitting in First Class sipping on some nice wine while sitting on your own couch! This one is mine, yours is still nicely packaged in bubble wrap, so that it will hopefully make it to you in one piece!
- There are several other smaller items that are included in the giveaway, including: Bombardier notepad and pen, various lanyards, Milepoint bag, and more! All items pictured will go to the Mommy Points SMD3 Grand Prize Winner.
As luck would have it, Randy Peterson (who is essentially the God Father of miles and points, and is the founder/big boss of many different frequent traveler related sites….including BoardingArea, MilePoint, and many others), saw last night’s post and generously decided to throw a few more items into the giveaway. There were many raffles giveaways done on the SMD3 that had fantastic prizes, including two iPads! Well, no iPad is being given away today, but Randy and Milepoint.com are bringing you three $10 Starbucks gift cards and five FLYSTRONG bag tags. Milepoint will also make a donation to LIVESTRONG for each of the five tags that are given away.
I really want to make sure that the SMD3 swag ends up with a Mommy Points’ reader who really wants the items. So, in order to gain an entry to win the Grand Prize you must correctly answer three different SMD3/Mommy Points related questions in the comments section of this post. All comments in this post (whether you got the answers right or not) will also be entered to win one of the three $10 Starbucks gift cards and five FLYSTRONG bag tags. There will be nine total winners! As always, you must be a real person, no spam, real email address, etc… Winners will be selected at random and all entries must be received by 9/16/11 at 11:59PM CST.
Here are the questions that you must answer in the comments section in order to be entered to win the “Grand Prize”:
1. In what order were the three (North American portion) SMD3 cities visited?
2. What team lost to the Rockies while Mommy Points cheered from one of the Coors Field suites?
3. What city did Mommy Points and Little C fly to (for the day!) in August in order for Little C to see the beach for the first time?
Good luck! The winners will be announced tomorrow – Saturday 9/17/11, so check back and see if you are one of the lucky nine readers who has a little piece of the SMD3 headed your way.