Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Update: The contest has ended. Look for a winner to be announced tonight!
Tonight at 11:59 CST is the deadline to enter the Mommy Points Holiday Giveaway. You may have seen me promoting this giveaway more than normal – that is because not only does the winner contest receive an awesome package from the Westin La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, but each entry also raises $2 for Toys for Tots. Mommy Points is donating $1 for each entry and the Westin La Cantera is matching that with an additional $1 for each entry. So far, this contest has raised $252 of a possible maximum of $500. I would love to see that number go a bit higher in the next eight hours!
As a reminder, here is what the winner will receive:
· A 1-night family stay (one guest room)
· Two 45-minute skate sessions including skate rental at FROST, the outdoor ice skating rink
· Breakfast for two at Brannon’s Cafe
· $20 resort credit
· Valid for stays through November 1, 2012 (please note that the Hill Country Holidays is from November 18-January 8, 2012 and Frost skate sessions will only be valid during this time period)*.
To enter, please comment on the original contest post (not this post) answering these two questions:
1. What is your favorite Holiday memory or tradition? This can be as a child or now as an adult.
2. If you won this hotel package, what would you most be looking forward to doing at the Westin La Cantera?
The winner will be selected at random. Even if you don’t want to enter, it is fun to read the entries. There are some great Holiday memories that have been shared – reading them has been a fun way to get into the Holiday mood! Good luck to everyone who has entered. The winner will be announced tomorrow (Wednesday).