Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
If you want to fly on Southwest airlines on 01/24, 01/25, 01/31, and/or 02/01 you may be in luck! Flights those days are half-off with the code HALFOFFDEC. You must book today in order to get in on this sale. There is a list of excluded locations below in the terms and conditions, but it still may work for some people – maybe including me. There really are some amazing deals if you can fly on those dates!
Here are the official terms and conditions:
- Use promo code HALFOFFDEC when booking.
- 50% discount valid for use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of any one-way or roundtrip Wanna Get Away fare purchase before taxes and fees.
- Purchase must be made on Dec. 16, 2011 for travel between Jan. 24 and Jan. 25, 2012 and between Jan. 31 and Feb. 1, 2012 only.
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Reward Points.
- The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
- 50% Off offer not available in the following markets:
between Las Vegas and Tampa Bay, Ft. Lauderdale (Miami Area) and Las Vegas, Las Vegas and Pittsburgh, Nashville and San Diego, Jacksonville and Las Vegas, Denver and Raleigh/Durham, Las Vegas and Orlando, Las Vegas and Philadelphia, Orlando and Phoenix, Omaha and Phoenix, Phoenix and Pittsburgh, and Phoenix and Tampa Bay.