Over the past few days I have received several comments and emails from readers who were frustrated because they wanted in on the British Airways/Nordstrom 36x Avios points per dollar deal.  However, if you didn’t already have a British Airways Executive Club membership (their frequent flyer program), then you were left sitting on the sidelines because the website where you could sign up for an Executive Club membership was broken.  Bad timing!

However, according to this thread it looks like the sign-up page is working again.  So, if you were waiting to get in on this deal because you didn’t have a British Airways Executive Club membership, then now is your chance!

To learn step-by-step how to get the 36x Avios points from this deal, read The Points Guy’s post.

Then, to learn how to find things at Nordstrom that regular middle class family might want, check out my post.

By the way, my 36x points are now showing as pending in my Executive Club account, woohoo!

Happy shopping and points earning!

7 Responses to “British Airways Executive Club Membership Enrollment Page Now Working – Get Your 36x Points!”

1. dealswelike says:

The 36x points are showing in my account now too!

2. Lisa says:

The closest airport that has AA is over 3 hours from my house. There are some things I would like to order at Nordstrom. I wonder if it would be worth it. Maybe I could use the points from another city while on a trip to visit another one before returning home.

3. k2o says:

Lisa, Having points/miles in assorted programs is a good thing. You never know when they’ll come in handy and when you need them and realize you have them you’ll be singing a happy song!

4. Lisa says:

Thanks k2o. I do want some things at Nordstrom so I might as well order them.

@deals, that’s great news!

@Lisa, I agree with k2o that it is good to diversify, but don’t go after miles you don’t think you will ever use. However, your idea of hoping to another city while on a trip is a good one. So, since you have things you want anyway, might as well go for it!

@k20, thanks for weighing in. ;)

6. DaninSTL says:

Just took advantage and joined BA Avios. Your fault, thanks:)
    Now if you can just figure how how I can shop my way to a free cruise…

7. Kenau Mehl says:

I have registered on the incorrect Ba site for my Executive club. Can anyone please assist me to register on the correct sit. Thank You. Kenau Mehl