Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
The Day 2 Avis deals from the Daily Getaways promotion are now all sold out, so it is time to look toward the Day 3 deals. Day 3 takes us to Las Vegas, Nevada. I love Las Vegas. I got married there (no, not in a little chapel and not by Elvis….he was just at the reception), love to vacation there as an adult, loved it as a kid, and am returning in the near future. It’s cheesy, it’s corny, it’s loud, it’s hot, it’s over-the-top, it’s fun, it’s perfect for me. Now that we have established my love for the City of Sin, on to the deals. For all of the deals, at least one person has to be 21 or over and they are not transferable. Remember to factor in the 10% discount if you use an Amex card.
The Circus Circus Hotel and Casino – $140:
- Three consecutive night stay in a standard room in the West Tower at Circus Circus Hotel Casino in Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for 2 people. Valid for 1 day.
- A $75 voucher for The Steak House restaurant inside Circus Circus.
- 1-day passes for 2 to the Adventuredome Theme Park.
- Please note that this offer is valid through December 30, 2012. Subject to availability.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- All prices are subject to taxes and/or resort fees and based on double occupancy on a per-night basis. A daily resort fee of $8.95 (subject to applicable lodging tax) per day will be added to the guest room account and includes the following: Free in-room wireless high-speed internet service, two (2) free premium rides for the Adventuredome, free chips and salsa at The Garden Grill (one  per visit), two (2) free midway games, two (2) free drinks at West Casino or Slots-A-Fun Bar (or a $5 credit toward other beverage purchase), two (2) fitness room passes (valid one  day only for up to two  people), and free local and 800-number calls (up to thirty  minutes).
- 40 packages available.
New York-New York Hotel and Casino – $345:
- 2 nights in a Spa Suite (double occupancy). Room and tax included.
- 2 tickets to Zumanity™ by Cirque du Soleil® in the seating rows reserved for VIPS. The show is dark on Wednesdays and Thursdays and attendees must be 18 and up.
- Dinner for 2 at Gallagher’s Steakhouse (valued at $150).
- Please note that this offer is available through December 28, 2012.
- Guest is responsible for $18.00 plus tax daily resort fee and any other incidental charges.
- 20 packages available.
Bellagio – $1375:
- 2 nights in a Bellagio suite (double occupancy).
- 2 tickets to a performance of “O™” by Cirque du Soleil® and a dinner package, including a prix fixe menu, for 2. Tickets are in the VIP seating areas and the show is dark on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- 2 spa treatments (valued at $500)
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Bellagio).
- Invited guest check-in at the Bellagio.
- Offer valid when travel is booked by March 25, 2013, for travel through March 31, 2013.
- 6 packages available.
Mirage – $1510:
- A 4-consecutive-night stay in a “Mirage Suite” or similar suite (double occupancy).
- Airport limo transfers to and from McCarren Airport to The Mirage.
- Dinner for 2 at Stack. Dinner for 2 at Kokomos Steak Lobster. Dinner for 2 at Onda Italian Cuisine. There is a maximum of $500 per dinner.
- VIP seating for 2 to The Beatles LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil®.
- VIP seating for 2 to Terry Fator. Terry Fator is not performing on Sundays and Mondays; The Beatles LOVE™ is not playing on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Massage for 2 at The Mirage Spa.
- VIP amenities of champagne and strawberries in your guest room.
- Offer expires December 29, 2012. Excludes holidays (May 27, July 4, November 24, December 24-25, 2012).
- 6 packages available.
Aria – $1625
- 3 consecutive nights in a 1-bedroom suite at the exclusive Sky Suites at the ARIA hotel in Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- Dinner for 2 at your choice of one of the many fine restaurants inside ARIA, including: Sage, Sirio Ristorante, AMERICAN FISH, Julian Serrano, or Jean Georges Steakhouse. Menu includes meal and one (1) bottle of wine at hotel’s selection or two (2) cocktails per person. Both tax and gratuity are included.
- Spa treatments for 2 at The Spa at ARIA (50 minute facial or massage).
- 2 VIP tickets to Viva ELVIS™ by Cirque du Soleil®.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Aria Resort & Casino).
- Offer is valid through December 31, 2012, and based on availability at time of request.
- Flight information required 48 hours in advance for airport limousine transportation, subject to availability. Gratuity not included.
- 6 packages available.
Now that you know the details, the real question is are these packages a good deal. Well, it depends. I don’t have any personal interest in staying at Circus Circus, so I can’t really speak to that one. (Though I did have fun as a kid at the Adventuredome). The New York-New York deal is pretty solid if you were interested in seeing Zumanity anyway. The show tickets, plus dinner, plus the two rooms in a suite are certainly worth just over $300 with an Amex card to me. I have stayed there once the week I turned 21, but haven’t stayed there recently enough to speak to the hotel. I do remember some good bagels there though. 😉
The more expensive packages at Bellagio, Mirage, and Aria do require a financial investment. What makes me the most nervous about all of them is the “subject to availability” clauses. I have no idea how easy or hard it is to use these certificates. If you normally get comped stays in Vegas, or if you are just interested in getting the best deal on the room possible, then these deals are not for you. However, if you are looking to spend money for an upgraded room or suite, want to see the shows listed, like expensive dinners, limos, spa treatments, etc. then these packages are a good way to bundle those services into one package at a price that is lower than if you pieced those services together in an a la carte manner. I actually really have my eye on one package, and my husband even half-jokingly said, “you aren’t really going to write about those deals are you – it will make it harder to get the one we want”. Ha ha, well of course I am writing about them even though I want one. If we don’t get it, it wasn’t meant to be. That being said, these deals are horrible – you don’t want any of them, right? 😉 They go on sale tomorrow at 1PM Eastern and I’ll be ready!