Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
My husband and I were each able to score one package in the pre-sale for Wyndham Points at Noon Eastern. He got the 48,000 points package and I got the 32,000 point package. I’m getting some emails and comments asking for tips for success for the public 1PM Eastern sale, so I’ll share mine, and please feel free to chime in with others in the comments section so as many of us as possible are able to score at least one package!
- Start refreshing the Daily Getaways page obsessively starting 1-2 minutes before “go-time”.
- Recruit a friend or partner to do the same on another computer.
- Have your Wyndham Rewards number and credit card nearby (preferably an Amex card for the 10% discount).
- Don’t get greedy – maybe go for a lesser package and don’t try to do tons at once (unless you are okay being left on the sideline if it doesn’t work).
- If it doesn’t work at first, keep trying as those who don’t check out with the package in their cart will have that package re-released for sale. Until it actually says “sold out” it isn’t.
- Be patient – just consider this a game of sorts. (though clearly it is more fun when the game ends with success)
- Cross your fingers!
Those are some of my tips – what tips do you have?