Happy Friday! To round out the third of five weeks of Daily Getaways, several different Loews Hotel packages are available for purchase today. Some of these packages for suites seem pretty expensive, but then again, a suite in these cities is going to be expensive!
Here are the packages that are available:
Two Nights in a Vibrant Superior Room at a Luxury Loews Hotel $275 (16 available)
Receive a certificate redeemable for two nights in a Vibrant Superior room at one of the following Loews Hotels (single or double occupancy):
- Loews Annapolis Hotel
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Loews Denver Hotel
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Loews Regency Hotel
- Loews Santa Monica Hotel
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Loews Hôtel Le Concorde – Quebec City, Canada
- Loews Hôtel Vogue – Montreal, Canada
Two Nights at a Four Diamond Loews Resort: $350 (20 Available)
Receive a certificate redeemable for two nights in a Vibrant Superior Room at one of the following resorts (single or double occupancy):
- Loews Miami Beach Resort, Miami Beach, FL
- Loews Don Cesar Resort, St. Pete Beach
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort, Coronado Bay, CA
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson, AZ
Two Nights in a Beachfront Suite at Loews Miami Beach for $1110 (5 available)
- Two (2) consecutive-night stay certificate at Loews Miami Beach in South Beach, Miami, FL is redeemable for two (2) nights in a one (1)-bedroom beachfront suite at the Loews Miami Beach (double occupancy).
Two Nights in a Grand King Suite at Loews Santa Monica: for $1110 (20 available)
- One (2) night stay certificate at Loews Santa Monica Beach is redeemable for two (2) consecutive nights in a one (1)-bedroom suite at the Loews Santa Monica Beach (double occupancy).
Two Nights in a Suite: Loews Regency in New York City $1100 (5 available)
- Receive a certificate redeemable for 2 nights in a luxurious suite at the Loews Regency in NYC.
- A limited number of suites are available with this offer (suites may vary by availability). Hotel reserves the right to restrict this offer for certain days, weeks, or seasons without notice. Limit one (1) suite per certificate.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid anytime through November 30, 2012
- Max. Quantity per Purchase: 1
- Hotel reserves the right to restrict this offer for certain days, weeks, or seasons without notice. Limit one (1) room per certificate
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other package, special promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate.
- Offer is valid with advance reservations only.
- Certificate includes room rate and tax
- In the event of loss or theft, certificate will not be replaced and is non-refundable.
- Loyalty points (YouFirst) and airline mileage will not be awarded in conjunction with this offer.
I’m not sure which suite is being offered with the NYC program, but a quick search for two nights in June revealed a price of around $500 – $600 for the lower suites at that property. The same search for the Miami property revealed the one-bedroom suite as almost $800 per night, so of course do some research before purchasing one of these deals to make sure that you are getting a good deal, but it seems that these deals do offer some discount over the regular price – especially when you use an Amex card for an extra 10% off. I’ll be sitting this one out, but I’m sure it makes sense for some folks.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on these properties or whether or not you plan to get in on this deal. Packages go on sale at 1PM Eastern today on the Daily Getaways website.