Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Happy Friday and a happy end to the five weeks of Daily Getaway Deals. It’s been about as I expected, at times lucrative, at times fun, and at times frustrating. However, in the end it was a very successful five weeks for many of us (at least according to the comments I have seen here). My family was able to get in on several deals including: Priority Club Points, Wyndham Points, Choice Points, Best Western Points, and an awesome package at the Mirage. I wasn’t available a few of the days to try for some of the other packages I wanted such as Hertz and Hyatt, but I’m still very happy for what I got. I hope that they bring this promo back next year (maybe with a few more available packages!).
Enough of that, here is the deal for today – hotel packages at various Caesars/Harrahs properties. All of these deals include extras beyond just a room, so be sure to look at the total package to see if it makes sense for you. These deals go on sale today at 1PM Eastern.
Be a Caesars Palace VIP for $1,110 (20 available):
- Accommodations for three consecutive nights in a plush suite at Caesars Palace. Specific suite type will vary based upon availability at the time of booking; not all suite types are available as part of this offer.
Dates of Travel: Must be completed by May 1, 2013 (booked no later than thirty (30) days in advance of scheduled arrival.)
- Package not available over New Year’s weekend or Super Bowl weekend. Additional blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Two (2) tickets to the show of your choice will be provided at one of Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas properties: Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Imperial Palace, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
- Tickets are subject to show availability and restrictions apply. Certain shows may be excluded from this offer.
- $250 dining credit can be used at any Caesars Palace restaurant(s), bars and lounges, throughout your stay. A $250 credit will be applied to your hotel bill upon checkout. Credit can be applied to food and all beverages. Includes tax, but not gratuity.
- Two Roman Rituals passes for QUA Baths and Spa allow you to use the fitness center and spa facilities for one day. Additional treatments and gratuities are not included.
- Round-trip limousine transportation between McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas and Caesars Palace.
- Bottle of Champagne in your room on arrival.
Escape to the Crescent City at Harrah’s New Orleans- $475 (5 available):
- Two consecutive nights’ accommodations in a Luxury Room at Harrah’s New Orleans, gourmet dinner for two at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
- Dates of Travel: Anytime through April 1, 2013
- Two (2)-night stay covers room and room tax based on double occupancy.
- Dinner for two (2) at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse:
- A $150 credit to the guest room folio will be applied for one-time use at the restaurant.
- Credit can be used on food and alcohol of guest’s choosing.
- Any amount above the $150 will be the guest’s responsibility.
- Gratuity is not included and is the responsibility and at the discretion of the guest.
- Offer subject to availability and blackout dates.
- This package is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Lake Tahoe Spa Getaway at Harrah’s or Harveys-$275 (5 available):
- Two night’s accommodations in a luxury room plus spa treatment at the Harrah’s Lake Tahoe Resort or Harveys Lake Tahoe.
- Dates of Travel: Must be redeemed no later than March 29, 2013
- Stay excludes Friday and Saturday night. For Sunday – Thursday night stays only.
- Three day, two consecutive night midweek stay for two in a Luxury Room at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe Resort or Harveys Lake Tahoe.
- Two spa treatments (one per guest) are valid at Reflections – The Spa at Harrah’s. Each guest has choice of either a 50-minute Swedish Therapeutic Massage or a Classic European Facial.
Midwestern Hospitality at Harrah’s Kansas City-$300 (2 available):
- Two nights accommodations at Harrah’s North Kansas City and dinner for two at your choice of restaurant.
- Dates of Travel: Anytime through April 1, 2013, excluding blackout dates (must be booked no later than thirty (30) days in advance of scheduled arrival.)
- Accommodations in a Standard Room for two consecutive nights at Harrah’s North Kansas City (double occupancy).
- Dinner for two valued at up to $150 at your choice of Harrah’s North Kansas City restaurants.
- This package is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
Stay, Dine, and be Entertained at Harrah’s Las Vegas-$275 (15 available):
- Three nights accommodations in a deluxe room, 2 show tickets,and $100 dining credit.
- Must be completed by May 1, 2013 and must be booked no later than 30 days in advance of desired schedule arrival date.
- Package not available over New Year’s weekend or weekend of February 2-4, 2013. Additional blackout dates and restrictions may apply.
- Three (3) consecutive night stay in a Deluxe Room. Includes room and tax based on double occupancy.
- Two (2) tickets will be provided to the Harrah’s Las Vegas show of your choice. Tickets are subject to show availability. Please visit www.harrahslv.com to view dates and times of upcoming shows.
- $100 dining credit can be used at any of the Harrah’s Las Vegas food and beverage outlets throughout your stay.
- Credit will be applied to your hotel bill upon checkout.
- Credit can be applied to food and all beverages.
- Includes tax, but not gratuity.
Terms and Conditions:
- Max Quantity per Customer for each package: 1
- At least one (1) person in the party must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to redeem this package. Any minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All package components may be individually or jointly subject to availability and blackout dates. It is recommended that you call to book your travel early to avoid availability limitations.
- This offer is inclusive of taxes and fees; however, gratuities are not included.
- All sales are final.
I already have my Vegas package for the year so I will not be going for one of these packages. While these deals are not “jaw dropping”, some of these deals don’t look too bad if you were planning on getting these “extras” anyway – especially with the 10% Amex discount. Let me know if you decide to get one, and thanks again for commenting and sharing info about the Daily Getaways promo this year! I love hearing about your successes!