Wanna Get Away on May 22, May 30-31, June 5-6, July 4-5, 2012 on Southwest? If so, book today on Southwest using code SUMMER12 and save 35% off the purchase of a round trip ticket.
Though while it says round trip, I got it to accept the discount on a one-way after a couple tries, so know knows. I did not actually pay for that flight, so perhaps it would have thrown an error on the last screen. The website is now giving me lots of errors, so I can’t double check those results. As you can see below, with this sale Houston to Orlando came up as $67. That is great! Wish I could take advantage!
Here are some details about this sale:
- 35% discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of a roundtrip Wanna Get Away Fare® purchase before taxes and fees.
- Purchase must be made on 5/15/12 for travel on one of the following dates: May 22, May 30-31, June 5-6, July 4-5, 2012.
- There are no Blackout dates.
- Discount is only valid to/from any scheduled Southwest Airlines markets.
- The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool DING!.
- This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
- 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
- Discount is not valid on reservations made using Rapid Rewards points.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
- Discount is not valid for travel between the following market pairs
- Austin—San Diego
- Baltimore/Washington—Ft. Myers
- Baltimore/Washington—San Diego
- New York LaGuardia—Chicago Midway
- Kansas City—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—Oakland
- Chicago Midway—San Diego
- Chicago Midway—San Antonio
- Chicago Midway—Seattle
- Chicago Midway—San Francisco
- Chicago Midway—Tucson
- Minneapolis/St. Paul—Phoenix
- St. Louis—Tampa Bay
Be aware that the Southwest website seems to be getting hammered right now (which is normal with these types of sales), but hopefully it will be functioning as normal in the near future. Deals We Like mentions that Jet Blue is also having a one day sale (and she is so right about this sounding like the “Macy’s One Day Sale” commercials!).