Many wireless phone carriers offer bonus miles for those who sign-up for new service under a contract. However, rarely are those miles more than a couple thousand. In this case Alaska Airlines is offering 15,000 Alaska Airlines miles for signing up under a new two-year contact. Here are the details for this promotion:
- Available only to customers activating a new account
- Two-year contract on a qualifying plan required
- One offer per T-Mobile account
- Must have an active Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan membership number
- Account must be in good standing with T-Mobile for at least two months of service
Alaska Airlines is pretty neat since they partner with airlines from more than one alliance, so you have many choices when it comes time to redeem. You can up your Alaska Airlines balance further by getting the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card. (not an affiliate link)
I don’t know much about T-Mobile since I am an AT&T girl, but if you were planning on switching to them anyway, it absolutely makes sense to register to get 15,000 miles in the process. The offer is valid through March 31, 2013.
Thanks to asdf1223 on Flyertalk for sharing this info!