Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
A little while back I was contacted by Hyatt and asked if I would be a judge for their “Imagine the Possibilities” Facebook contest that launched today. I would be agreeing to help select three winners who would each receive 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points. Having the opportunity to help put Hyatt points in travelers’ pockets was something I could never turn down, so I happily agreed to help. Now that the contest has officially launched, I want to encourage everyone to take the time to enter. I usually host contests that are won by luck (a.k.a., a random number generator), but I really like the idea that the winner will be selected on merit, originality, etc. instead of a random number. Here are the relevant details for this contest:
- Open to Hyatt Facebook fans in the US.
- Build a dream three-day vacation between now and 11/16. Include where you would go, who you would bring with you, what you would do on your trip, what makes the trip special, and how you would use your Hyatt Gold Passport points to make the trip a reality.
- You can then share your entry with your Facebook friends and encourage them to vote for your submission. I know it is a little “spammy” to try and get your friends to vote for you, but it is for 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points! They’ll get over it. 😉
- The ten entries with the most votes are then sent to the judges, Jeff Zidell (VP Hyatt Gold Passport Loyalty Program), Daraius from Million Mile Secrets, and myself.
- Three winners will then be selected to each receive 65,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points each!