Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
I recently worked with the Travel Channel to answer some questions related to surviving (and enjoying) family travel! This is especially important right now as so many families are hitting the skies (and roads) with their kiddos in tow. Travel can sometimes be difficult even for frequent travelers, so it can certainly be stressful for non-frequent travelers who are not only having to get themselves from Point A to Point B, but also get their whole crew there in one piece, and with as few tears/meltdowns as possible.
I touch on topics including:
- Getting kids through security as easily as possible
- Keeping kids entertained on the road or in the sky
- Dealing with grumpy seatmates
- Eating healthy during trips
- Flying with a baby for the first time
- …..and what to do if the @#$@# really hits the fan.
If you are interested, you can check out that article on the Travel Channel’s site. For more in-depth details on preparing for a child’s first flight, you can also head here for a collection of info on traveling with kids.
Happy Holidays and safe travels!