Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
In case you hadn’t already heard, the third week of Daily Getaway deals has been announced. There is one Week 3 deal in particular that I think can be a very good value. Remember, these deals go on sale at 1PM Eastern each weekday for five weeks from June 10 – July 12th. We are currently in the second week of deals, and you can read about those here. As always, they are for US residents, and if you use an Amex to pay you save 10% off the prices listed via an immediate discount (discounted not reflected on the prices in this post). Some of the deals are good, some aren’t as good. Some will appeal to certain people, but not to others. Most have (very) limited quantity, so there is no guarantee you will be able to buy even if you want to.
Monday June 24th:
- 3 Day Park to Park admission ticket to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure – $97. Valid through May 22, 2014. Max quantity of 2, 100 available.
- VIP tour of Universal Orlando for up to 12 people, including priority entry to rides and attractions, and more – $2160. Valid through May 22, 2014, excluding blackout dates. Max quantity of 1, with 3 available.
- Universal Orlando Vacation Package – $1,880. Includes the following:
- Round-trip coach airfare for 4 people between your local major airport and Orlando.
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport in Orlando and your hotel.
- 3-night, 4-day hotel accommodations for 4 people (in 1 room) at a Universal Orlando on-site hotel.
- Complimentary 3-day park admission for 4 people to both Universal Studios Florida® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure® theme parks.
- Valid through May 22, 2014, excluding black-out dates. 10 available, max purchase of 1.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Package – $2,850. Includes the following:
- Round-trip, coach airfare for 4 between your local major airport and Los Angeles.
- Round-trip ground transportation between the airport in Los Angeles and your hotel.
- 3-night, 4-day hotel accommodations for 4 people (in 1 standard room) at a hotel right on-site at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- 2-day Front of the Line admission for 4 to Universal Studios Hollywood theme park.
- Valid through May 22, 2014, excluding black-out dates. 7 available, max purchase of 1.
Tuesday June 25th:
- Two Nights in a Suite: Loews Regency in New York City – $1110. Valid February 17, 2014 through November 16, 2014. 5 available, max purchase of 1.
- Two nights in the Grand King Suite at Loews Santa Monica – $1110. Valid through July 31, 2014. 5 available, max purchase of 1.
Two Nights at a Four Diamond Loews Resort – $350. Valid through July 31, 2014. 20 available, max purchase of 1. Choose from the following Loews resorts:
- Two nights in a Beachfront Suite at Loews Miami Beach – $1110. Valid through July 31, 2014. 5 available, max purchase of 1.
- Two nights at a Luxury Loews Hotel – $275. Receive a certificate redeemable for two consecutive nights in a Vibrant Superior Room at one of the following Loews Hotels (single or double occupancy). Redeem by July 31, 2014 for all hotels except Loews Regency Hotel New York, NY and reservations are based on availability and/or blackout dates. Expiration date for Loews Regency Hotel, New York, NY is November 16, 2014. Valid at the following properties:
- Loews Annapolis Hotel, Annapolis, MD
- Loews Atlanta Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- Loews Boston Back Bay Hotel, Boston, MA
- Loews Hollywood Hotel, Hollywood, CA
- Loews Madison Hotel, Washington, DC
- Loews New Orleans Hotel, New Orleans, LA
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Philadelphia, PA
- Loews Regency Hotel, New York, NY
(GRAND REOPENING! Valid for Stay Dates Beginning February 17, 2014)
- Loews Santa Monica Hotel, Santa Monica, CA
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville, TN
- Loews Hotel Vogue, Montreal, Canada
Wednesday June 26th:
- 10,000 Best Western points for $67. 835 available, max purchase of 5 sets of points.
Thursday June 27th:
- 32,000 Choice points for $134. 660 available, max purchase of two sets of points.
- 36,000 Choice points for $156. 795 available, max purchase of two sets of points.
- 20,000 Choice points for $102. 190 available, max purchase of two sets of points.
- 40,000 Choice points for $166. 325 available, max purchase of two sets of points.
Friday June 28th:
- 15,000 Priority Club/IHG Reward Club points for $100. 2500 available, max purchase of five.
- 25,000 Priority Club/IHG Reward Club points for $167. 2000 available, max purchase of four.
- 50,000 Priority Club/IHG Reward Club points for $325. 1250 available, max purchase of four.
- 100,000 Priority Club/IHG Reward Club points for $630. 1000 available, max purchase of three.
These deals are still not the Hyatt, Wyndham, or Hertz points that I know many of us are hoping for, but there are some deals hidden in there. For example, there are many good uses of Choice Privileges points that I will get into when I do a post specifically on that deal, but one of those uses is to stay at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island in Nassau. It is next to Atlantis and staying at the hotel gets you access to the Atlantis facilities, including swimming pools, private beach, magnificent waterscapes, lazy river, water slides, health spa, tennis, and Kids Camp. Rates at that hotel are often $250+ tax/fees each night, but it can instead be booked with 25,000 Choice points per night. Depending on what package(s) you buy, it can be $93 each night for the requisite 25k points via these points deals.
Do you see anything you like for Week 3 of the Daily Getaways?