Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Here are your mid-week miles and points updates in 60 seconds or less:
- Hyatt has announced another 48 hour sale that ends tonight. Update: The promo page is now saying it ended even though terms said it would go until 11:59PM tonight. Those who need a few extra stays to re-qualify for Diamond status should pay attention to this sale as the dates line up with the current Possibilities promo. This means you can potentially leverage lower rates and bonus points for your mattress runs. As always, these rates are non-refundable so plan carefully. Use code C48SEP today for stays from 29 Sep 2013 – 07 Jan 2013. Discount and date participation varies by hotel.
- Hyatt is participating in several events on Twitter tomorrow (September 26th) with some free nights and prizes on the line. They are advertizing this as the World’s Largest Focus Group (#HyattWLFG). The four twitter chats start at 5:00AM tomorrow on the 26th, so just follow @HyattPR to stay in the loop on these events and try your luck at winning something for your participation!
- Chase is sponsoring a hospitality lounge at the upcoming Epcot Food and Wine for Chase debit and credit cardholders. Chase cardholders will have exclusive access to the Chase Lounge which will be located on the third floor of the American Adventure Pavilion within the Epcot World Showcase. It will feature a space to relax, complimentary beverages, electronic charging stations, and other amenities exclusively for Chase customers. I visited a similar exclusive Chase lounge last year at the London Olympics and at the Houston Galleria during the holiday shopping season. While the location is different this year, here is a post from Touring Plans about the Chase lounge last year. The Epcot food and wine festival runs from September 27 – November 11, 2013.
- Get admission to participating museums across the country for free on Saturday September 28th. You can search here for participating museums in your area. Be aware that some on the list don’t charge mandatory admission anyway, though many do.
- Only an official Museum Day Live! ticket is eligible for free entry. Official tickets can be found here on the Museum Day Live! website.
- One ticket per household, for two people.
- A ticket will gain entry to only one of the participating museums, excluding parking and special events and exhibits.