Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
- Earn double points on newly booked (or canceled and re-booked) Southwest flights for travel between October 14, 2013 and November 21, 2013! That means you will receive 12 bonus points per dollar spent on Business Select Fares, 10 bonus points per dollar spent on Anytime Fares, and six bonus points per dollar spent on Wanna Get Away Fares, in addition to the standard flight points you normally receive for each fare.
- Register between October 14, 2013 and November 21, 2013.
- Book your flights through Southwest Airlines between October 14, 2013 and November 21, 2013.
- Complete your flights between October 14, 2013 and November 21, 2013.
- Registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Valid on new reservations booked within the promotional period.
- Buy a package of travel perks, including Hilton HHonors Gold status, 1,000 United miles, free day(s) of airport parking, 10% off Hyatt gift cards, and more via MilePoint Premium Membership for $49.95. There are a limited number of packages available, and the perks will really save some folks money, and won’t be much use to others. It all depends on what you already have, and what your future travel plans are. I will probably get it as I think I will re-coup my $50, but do the math to see if it make sense for your travel plans.
- Earn 35x American Airlines miles via shopping at eBags though the AAdvantage eShopping Portal through today (10/14). Make sure to do some price comparisons with other sites. Note that North Face is offering 20x through 10/19, which is also a very high payout for that retailer!