Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Quick miles and points updates for busy people…
- There is a JetBlue promo for travel on Halloween. Follow these steps below if you want a JetBlue promo code for yourself, or check out the full details here. If you want my code (which seems to give a 35% discount, the number is 844969B574 – please comment if you use this code so I can cross it out).
- Follow @JetBlue on Twitter.
- Tweet us using #TrickOrTweet and include @JetBlue.
- We’ll then direct message you a unique promo code, good for a mystery discount when you book today for travel October 31, 2013.
- The rumor that San Fransisco was getting an American Express Centurion Lounge seems to have been confirmed by a SFO spokesperson in the Bay Area Traveler. This is big news for those who go through SFO as the Centurion Lounges are amazing. I have been told that all of the locations will be a little unique, but my review of the Centurion Lounge that opened at DFW last week should give you a pretty good idea for why they are so awesome. If Houston got one I would keep an American Express Platinum card forever since you can avoid the $50 admission fee with that card. Thanks to the Wandering Aramean for sharing this info on Milepoint.
- The first Hyatt all-inclusive property, the Hyatt Zilara Cancun, is taking reservations for stays beginning 11-15-13. So far there is no points availability loaded, and I am emailing Hyatt to see what the point redemption level will be. This is an all-suites, all-inclusive, adults-only property (16+). Some random dates I checked came back with rates starting at $320 USD for one guest and close to $400 USD for double occupancy. In contrast, the Hyatt Regency Cancun was about $100 for the same nights. Here is what included at this resort:
All Inclusive Plan Includes:
- All-suite accommodations with breathtaking ocean views located on the widest beach in Cancún
- Fine dining options at à la carté and gourmet buffet restaurants
- 24 hour in-suite dining
- Top-notch entertainment featuring live music and performances
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks at lounges, swim-up bars and in your suite
- Unique daily and nightly activities
- World-class facilities including a spa and wellness center, tennis courts, spectacular pools and relaxing shade shelters
- Impeccable, innovative service including beach butlers, and romance concierge
- Club Premium option for a more distinctive stay
- Dramatic beach front destination
- Adults-only resort (minimum age 16)
- All resort taxes and gratuities
Club Premium Plan Option
Enjoy an even more exceptional and distinctive experience through the worldly, exclusive services, amenities and facilities offered in the Premium Plan Option, a higher standard of luxury.
Includes the standard all inclusive package amenities and services plus:
- Extra-spacious suites with terrace or balcony
- Personalized butler and concierge services
- Luxury bath amenities
- Special welcome gift and beverage
- Premium alcoholic beverages and snacks
- In-suite DVD library and a Bose sound system
- Reserved, exclusive beach cabana
- Unique suites with access to semi-private pool
- State-of-the-art gourmet coffee system
- Complimentary unlimited domestic and international telephone calls
- One-hour complimentary rental car
- Exclusive access to Chef’s Plate gourmet restaurant
I can’t wait to check out some of the Hyatt family friendly all-inclusive options that should also be coming online in the near future. Thanks to CrashDavis for sharing this info on Flyertalk!
Have a great Monday evening!