Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Happy New Year’s Eve! Just a very quick note to say that the Chase Freedom 20,000 Ultimate Reward point sign-up bonus offer after spending $500 on the card in the first three months is coming to an end in the very near future. I have to have it off this site by 3PM Eastern today (so about an hour from now), though it may stay available via Chase directly a bit longer.
Chase Freedom® – $200 Bonus Cash Back
- For a limited time, earn a $200 bonus after you make $500 in purchases after your first three months.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99%-22.99%.
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 spent between January 1 and March 31st, 2014 at gas stations, movie theaters and Starbucks stores.
- You’ll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com. Just activate your bonus each quarter.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
These points transfer to partners like United, Hyatt, Marriott, British Airways, and more if you also have the Sapphire Preferred, Ink Bold, or Ink Plus. Otherwise you can use them essentially as cash at one cent per point. This is twice as good as the offer was for this card for the last year (10,000 points after $500 in spending), so it is a good time to pull the trigger if you were toying with getting this annual fee free card in the near future.
Have a safe and happy New Year’s Eve!
This is my affiliate link. Thanks for your support.