Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
A few quick miles and points updates on this Tuesday evening:
- The free 100 Hyatt points to celebrate the Year of the Horse are indeed posting even though the terms hinted at it being targeted. They showed up in the accounts for my family members. If you haven’t done it yet, and want some free and easy points, the promo is available until February 15th.
- The next Frequent Traveler University that will be April 25th – 27th in Seattle is nearing sold out status. A few days ago it was announced that there are fewer than 90 tickets left, so I would finalize your decision to attend in the near future if you are interested. I’ll be presenting at a session or two there, so hope to meet a few of you in person!
- Speaking of in-person events, Hyatt has invited you to join some of the Hyatt Gold Passport big wigs for a happy hour in Chicago on March 18th at the Hyatt Mag Mile (check out my review of this property here). To keep the numbers under control, 25 folks are being randomly selected to be on the guest list from those who raise their hand on this Milepoint thread. If you want to but don’t have the cash (or points) to make it, you can enter to win a trip here. This can be your chance to ask the Hyatt folks some of your burning Gold Passport questions in person!
- TopCashBack (my link) has temporarily increased the cash back payout to Hyatt from 3% to 4%, so you can get a little extra cash back if you make your reservations in the next five days.
- Take a look at some of the Starwood Preferred Guest Moment opportunities including Chicago Cubs spring training tickets, suite access for Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden, suite access for Lady Gaga at Madison Square Garden, Knicks Games, Rangers Games, and more!