I’m having an impulse control problem today thanks to some very, very good sales to the Caribbean from cities including Houston, Dallas, Newark, Detroit, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and more.  We are talking just under to just over $300 all-in round trip to a ton of different Caribbean destinations including Aruba, Grand Cayman, Port of Spain, Nassau, St. Lucia, and more.  The deals aren’t valid every day of the year, but they are valid lots of dates including until June 12th or August 11th – December 17th, or January – March, 2015 from the United States.  If you want to be tempted as much as I am, you absolutely have to follow @theflightdeal.

Radisson Aruba

Radisson in Aruba

I am having a very hard time not booking a trip for my family to Aruba, but even a good deal isn’t free, and there are reportedly a fair number of bugs in Aruba that I know are just praying I book the ticket so they can feast.  Bugs love me so much it is ridiculous.  I have a ticket on hold for free thanks to the American Airlines 24 hour hold policy, but odds are I won’t actually pull the trigger…I think.

However, this may be the deal for you so check it out if you are itching for a trip to the Caribbean.  No pun intended.

13 Responses to “Great Deals to Lots of Caribbean Destinations from Several Cities”

1. AAExPlat says:

For those of us with school age kids, this sale is largely useless.

AAExPlat all depends on your schedule and how long you want to go I guess. I have been operating 80% on a school schedule for a while now and found a long weekend that would work for us.

2. Rich A. says:

Bugs? Spent 3 days in Aruba (Palm Beach area) and never saw a bug —-

Rich, I just have very bad luck with no see ums and read multiple times they are an issue in Aruba. I may never see them but they eat me alive! Looks so beautiful otherwise.

3. ABC says:

@AAExPlat, put your kids in year round school.

4. Katie in NYC says:

Really tempting. If only United would match, I might give into the temptation.

ABC, we did that some as kids. It was kinda great!
    Katie, that would be the icing on the cake.

6. Alan says:

Spent a great 7 days at the Radisson in aruba In mid march. Only thing i had on my skin was lots of sunscreen. don’t know how bugs can survive there, so dry- hardly ever rains. was sunny, 88 degrees and WINDY every day.

7. Chris C. says:

I was bummed when I didn’t see my city listed, but I decided to give it a try anyway. $298 roundtrip from Salt Lake City to Aruba. That will be nice next February. The fares were showing up for all the other destinations as well. Thanks for sharing!

8. karl says:

Aruba is perfect if you hate mosquitos and like the wind. In Punta Cana my wife got 23 bites on one arm! In Aruba she got 0. It is a little wind swept island so no flying bugs can really settle there. And you can walk 200 feet out into the water and it is still only waste deep which is great for kids!

9. […] Original post: Great Deals to Lots of Caribbean Destinations from Several Cities … […]