Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Through tonight (10/8) you can save 20% on the base fare of a domestic JetBlue flight or 15% off the base fare of an international JetBlue flight using the JetBlue discount code OCTOBER14. The discount is valid for travel from October 14 – December 17, 2014 with some blackout dates listed below. It is not valid for Friday or Sunday flights.
You need to be sure to book from this link in order to get the discount code to work.
If JetBlue isn’t your carrier of choice, also note that @airfarewatchdog has said that American Airlines is matching the discounted JetBlue prices on many of their routes, so do some airfare pricing today if there is a trip you have been keeping an eye on.
- Promo Code: OCTOBER14
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight or 15% off* the base fare of an international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight. (Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees)
- Book by October 8, 2014 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel from October 14- December 17, 2014
- Blackout dates on Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 20 – Dec. 1
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
How to Book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search an eligible flight (see above for dates)
- Enter promo code exactly as it appears OCTOBER14 (case sensitive)
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page
- Only one code per reservation