Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Here is a quick round-up of new miles, points, and travel promotions to keep you in the loop in as little time as possible…
- National Car Rental is bringing back the One, Two, Free promo where you get a free rental day with every two qualifying rentals or 600 points. Thanks to @PointstoPointsB for tweeting about this promo!
- Earn double points at any Hilton HHonors on Monday – Thursday and triple points at any Hilton HHonors property on Friday – Sunday nights via a new promo from September 1 – December 31, 2015. In addition, many members are getting a little extra bonus on top of the regular bonus points. Register to find out if you get a little extra bonus on top of the regular promo!
- Save 25% on United economy round trip award tickets from the US and Canada to Brazil or Chile through November 30, 2015. See the full promo page here or get more details over at Running For Miles.
- Learn about and register for the new Marriott MegaBonus promotion by logging into your Marriott Rewards account and looking under the “My Promotions” section of your account. There are several versions of the promotion out there, but my version was to earn 15,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights + 2,000 bonus points after each additional night, up to 35,000 bonus points between September 15, 2015 – January 15, 2016.
- Get half-off IHG Rewards Club Reward Nights at participating resorts in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean when you book from August 24 – September 9, 2015 for stays from September 1 – October 31, 2015 including: InterContinental® Presidente Cozumel Resort & Spa, Mexico, InterContinental® Presidente Cancun Resort, Mexico, InterContinental® Playa Bonita Panamá, Panama, InterContinental® Cartagena, Colombia, Crowne Plaza® Acapulco, Mexico, Holiday Inn® Cartagena Morros, Colombia, Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba, Aruba, Holiday Inn Resort® Acapulco, Mexico, Holiday Inn Resort® Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, Holiday Inn Express® Cartagena Bocagrande, Colombia, Holiday Inn Express® Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and Holiday Inn Express® Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.