Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
IHG Rewards was already winning the fall hotel promotion contest with their Accelerate promotion that runs through December 31st and has varying bonuses, but awards new IHG members two award nights to use at any IHG property around the world with as few as four eligible total stays. You can get full details of that promotion here, but now IHG is adding second promotion that stacks with the Accelerate promo and will run through February 15, 2016 for check-ins.
This new promotion is called “Priceless Surprises” and it is for IHG Rewards members who are also MasterCard cardholders. Registration will open at ihg.com/surprises later this week, but I have a preview now.
Here are the details about the new Priceless Surprises promotion that were shared with me by IHG.
- Use a MasterCard* to book and stay at any IHG hotel in the world between Nov. 15, 2015 – Feb. 15, 2016 (Guests can check out up to Feb. 29, 2016 as long as they have checked in by Feb. 15, 2016)
- On the first stay, members will receive 1,000 IHG Rewards Club bonus points
- On the second stay, and every single stay thereafter, guests will receive a Priceless Surprise every time. Priceless Surprises can include:
- Priceless trips to New York City, Orlando or Paris
- One million IHG Rewards Club Points
- $50 prepaid MasterCard gift card
- A free night at any IHG hotel in the world … and more
I’m sure that most of the surprises are not $2500 gift cards and free trips, but I’m still excited to hear they are offering a second promo on top of the one they were already running…especially when some chains (cough, Hyatt, cough) don’t seem to have any bonus promotion going on this fall.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open only to MasterCard® individual and small business cardholders whose account was opened by a MasterCard customer financial institution before November 15, 2015 and is still active, who are legal permanent residents of the 50 United States (D.C) who are at least 21 years old and the age of majority at the time of entry, and who register for the Instant Win Game, and are enrolled in the IHG® Rewards Club program. Ends 2/29/16. To play and for Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize descriptions visitihg.com/surprises. Void where prohibited.