Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Right now there is an interesting Amazon promo that can net you $10 in Amazon credit for essentially loading just $20 to your Amazon account balance. The catch? You have to load that $20 in a participating store such as a CVS Pharmacy or Game Stop via the “Amazon Cash” program as outlined on the link above.
I haven’t had a chance to do this quite yet, but after reading through the Slickdeals threads, it seems that despite the name of the program, you don’t actually have to pay with cash and can instead pay with a credit card. When loading the money in the retail store, you have to scan a Amazon bar code specific to your Amazon account that you can either print at home or display on your phone. Once you do this to load the $20 to your Amazon account, you will get a $10 promotional Amazon credit to use by August 31, 2017. That promotional credit won’t display in your Amazon gift card balance, but instead shows up at check-out when you put an eligible item in your basket that is sold by Amazon (as opposed to a third party seller).
To be eligible for the $10 in promotional credit, the Amazon Cash transaction must occur between June 12, 2017 and July 31, 2017.
Have you taken part in this Amazon Cash promo?
Terms and Conditions:
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on June 12, 2017 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 off products sold by amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.