Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
This has been the summer of Amazon promos (seriously, check them out here!), but I never get tired of basically free Amazon credit, so here is another promo to add to your list to try. This is one that I have personally used to get an easy $10 in Amazon credit. As with most of the Amazon promos, it probably won’t work for all accounts, but for some accounts if you change your one-click default payment option to an eligible Citi Credit Card then you can get $10 in promotion Amazon credit just for changing your card settings by August 15, 2017. Eligible Citi cards include consumer branded Citi cards other than the Costco branded cards.
If you pay attention when surfing around on Amazon you may spot a small-ish ad for this promo indicating you are eligible!
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Citi credit card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described. Eligible cards are only consumer branded Citi credit cards, except Costco Citi credit cards.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Citi credit card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Citi credit card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on August 15, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.