Please note that this site has financial relationships with most of the merchants mentioned here including Barclaycard, Citibank, and American Express.
One thing I recommend before applying for other offers is to check to see if you are targeted for a better offer via the CardMatch Tool from creditcards.com. Sometimes there are superior offers available via that site.
- Earn 30,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days
- Earn 6 points per $1 on JetBlue purchases, 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- No blackout dates on JetBlue-operated flights & redeem for any seat, any time on JetBlue-operated flights. Points required for an Award Flight will vary based on the published base fare at the time of booking
- Points awarded in your TrueBlue account don’t expire
- Earn 5,000 bonus points every year after your account anniversary
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases like cocktails and food & the primary cardmember’s first checked bag is free on JetBlue-operated flights
- Enjoy TrueBlue Mosaic benefits for one year after you spend $50,000 or more on purchases each calendar year with your card
- Enjoy a $100 statement credit after purchasing a JetBlue Vacations package of $100 or more with your JetBlue Plus Card
Wyndham Rewards® Visa® Card
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after your first purchase. Plus, earn an additional 3,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent on every participating hotel stay
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases everywhere else
- No Annual Fee
Mommy Points will be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the affiliate links located throughout the content on this site. I don’t write about every credit card out there, but instead focus on the ones that earn miles, points, and select cash back cards that you can use to help get your family traveling. You can view my advertiser disclosure policy here.