Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
My husband turns the big 4-0 next year. Naturally, we want to plan a big trip to celebrate a big birthday.
So, we will play a quick round of the award booking guessing game. Here are the clues.
- 42 minutes actively on the phone with United to get it booked b/c would not work online and gave the booking agent real trouble as well
- 120K United miles each round trip with taxes about $100 per person
- Fly on a mix of United, Singapore, and Turkish metal (mostly) in business class
- Stopover in Amsterdam on the way there
- Come home via Asia
- We are super duper excited
- Pretend price of $42,000 for two tickets