Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
If you like Vegas hotels, eating out in Vegas, and seeing shows then you will want to check out today’s Daily Getaway Deals on MGM casino resorts in Las Vegas. In case you are new to the Daily Getaways, they are daily deals for the next five weeks on discounted hotel stays, discounted points purchases, car rental deals, and more. The travel packages are provided by U.S. Travel Association, in cooperation with participating travel operators of the U.S. Travel Association and advertising support provided by American Express. To get an additional 10% off savings you must pay with any American Express card. Daily Getaways are only open to those who are US residents ages 18 and up (though some packages are for 21+). Here is a link to some tips for successfully purchasing these limited quantity deals.
- New York New York Package – $345 ($310.50 with 10% Amex discount): Two nights in Spa Suite at New York-New York Hotel & Casino, two tickets to Zumanity in the optimal viewing rows reserved for VIPs, dinner for two at Gallagher’s Steakhouse (up to $150). 20 available. Valid through December 28, 2013.
- Mirage Package – $1510 ($1359 with 10% Amex discount): Includes four nights in a “Mirage Suite” or similar at The Mirage, airport limo transfers to and from McCarran Airport, dinner for two at Stack, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, and Onda Italian Cuisine (up to $500 value at each dinner). Also includes VIP seating for two at The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil and Terry Fator, massages for two at the Mirage Spa, and VIP amenities of champagne and strawberries in your room. Six available. Valid through December 29, 2013.
- Excalibur Package – $495 ($445.50 with 10% Amex discount): Includes four consecutive nights in a Contemporary Room (double occupancy) at the Excalibur, two tickets to Criss Angel Believe or Jabawockeez, and $400 food & beverage credit at select Excalibur or Luxor restaurants. 10 available. Valid through January 31, 2014.
- MGM Skylofts Package – $1545 ($1390.50 with 10% Amex discount): Includes a two consecutive night stay in a one-bedroom LOFT (double occupancy), two 1-hour massages at the Grand Spa, Two dinners for 2 at one of the following MGM Restaurants: Craftsteak, Shibuya, or Pearl (up to $350 for each dinner), round-trip airport transfer in a Rolls Royce GHOST Sedan from McCarran Airport to/from hotel, and two tickets to KA by Cirque du Soleil in VIP seating. Six available. Valid through December 30, 2013.
- Luxor Package – $535 ($481.50 with 10% Amex discount): Includes four consecutive nights in a Tower Deluxe Room (double occupancy) at the Luxor, two VIP tickets (preferred seating) to the Criss Angel Show, and $400 Food & Beverage credit for select Luxor restaurants. 20 available. Valid through January 31, 2014.
- At least one (1) person in the party must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to redeem these packages.Blackout dates apply.
All of these these packages have very limited availability, but they can be a good deal if they include things that you were going to spend your money on anyway. I outlined my good experience with the Mirage package from last year here. We absolutely got our money’s worth from the package, but obviously these packages aren’t’ right for everyone. I’ll be sitting this one out this year, but good luck to anyone who decides one of these packages meets their needs!
These deals go on sale Monday at 1PM Eastern on the Daily Getaways website. Will you be purchasing any of these Vegas packages?