Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
- Earn 3,000 bonus Hyatt points on eligible stays at participating Hyatts in France from October 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. You need to use code GPPAR3 to get the bonus points. Participating hotels include: Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez, Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile, Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee and Hotel du Louvre.
- Earn 5,000 – 7,500 SPG points by switching to Energy Plus for your electricity needs. I have written about similar deals with United, but don’t think I have covered this SPG points option before. A reader sent me an email today saying that this worked out for them, and the points posted after the second month (even though they were already an existing customer). The details are below – I likely won’t do it, but winter when you aren’t cranking the AC nonstop might be a cheaper time to give this a shot since it can end up being more expensive than some existing plans.
- Earn 5,000 Starpoints as a special bonus after your second month as an Energy Plus customer*
- Earn Starpoints every month — 2 Starpoints for every $1 you spend on energy charges*
- Energy Plus is offering a variable electric service rate for new customers that is currently 7.9¢ per kWh for the first billing cycle*
- No switching or early cancellation fees
- No monthly service charge
- Energy Plus now offers natural gas service in addition to electricity service. If you use natural gas to heat your home and choose to add on this optional service, you’ll receive an additional 2,500 Starpoints
- There are some pretty good shopping portal payouts available right now including 8x on Dell via MileagePlus Shopping and 10x at Lands End, 44x at McAfee.com, and 20x at North Face via American Airlines AAdvantage Shopping.
- Earn double miles on Delta flights between Seattle (SEA) and San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX) or Las Vegas (LAS). You need to register for the promo and then book by December 31, 2013, and fly by October 31, 2014.
Hope you have a fantastic weekend enjoying pumpkins, fall weather, football, and whatever else your family enjoys!