Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Update: This promo has ended for new registrants, you can still use the Amex cards you registered through the end of the year!
I posted this morning about the Amex offer that gives a $25 statement credit for a $75 Amazon.com purchase, but since I wrote about it, it has been discovered that it really is easier and more lucrative than originally thought. Read that post for full details, but here are the highlights.
- Get a $25 statement credit when you spend a total of $75 or more on your registered Amex card at Amazon.com by December 31, 2013.
- Register your Amex cards here – you can register each card and unique authorized user card just like on Small Business Saturday.
- Register your cards now as this offer does have limited registration, but you have until December 31 to make the purchase.
- Make your purchase on Amazon.com
- Amazon.com gift card purchases work – I tried it myself with a $75 e-gift card and instantly received the confirmation email from American Express saying I had made an eligible purchase.
- You should get a confirmation email both when you register, and again when you make the $75 purchase, but I’m not getting emails for every single one. I am getting enough to trust that it does work on multiple registered Amex cards and on Amazon gift cards.
- You can add the e-gift gift card balance to your account with one or two clicks. This means you can’t lose it – it is already on your account and will automatically be used first on your next purchase.
Amazon has some great deals on many items, and now you can make those deals even cheaper. Rewards cards sometimes reward us in the most surprising ways!
Disclosure: My affiliate links are included in this post. As always, thanks for your support.