Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
It is somehow already the end of February, and the deadlines for several miles and points related offers have either arrived or are getting pretty close. Here is a quick rundown of some of the ones I know about – please let me know in the comments section about any that I left out.
- Hyatt Diamond Upgrades expire on February 28th (today)
- Today is the deadline to buy US Airways miles with a 100% bonus thanks to a co-branded credit card
- Today is the deadline to register for the current SPG bonus points promotion
- Today is the last day to use an American Airlines eVIP (systemwide upgrade) on a flight departing today or call American and try to get it applied to a future reservation (your success may vary, but some have had luck with this). I would at least try and give it away to someone flying today as opposed to letting it disappear.
- US Airways and American Airlines have been offering a 50% bonus when crediting miles to the other airline, but that ends on March 2nd (Sunday)
- SPG award chart category changes kick in on March 4th (Tuesday)
- Apply for US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa by March 7th to get the Olympic medals increased sign-up bonus offer
- Club Carlson award chart changes take effect on March 15h
Have a great Friday!