Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
Here is a quick round-up of some miles, points, and travel deals updates that might be of interest…
- Looks like Miami may be in line for a Amex Centurion Lounge. As you likely already know, these are accessed complimentary with your Amex Platinum card or for $50 if you are an Amex cardholder without a Centurion or Platinum card. I can’t tell you how much I love these lounges…especially because they include family rooms. Family rooms make lounges more valuable for both families and non-families alike (the food, drinks, and included spa at the DFW location doesn’t hurt either)!
- Citi may pick up the tab for your entrance to domestic US Airways or AAdmirals Club in April via a one-day pass. This offer is for those who have a credit card that no longer provides complimentary access (presumably like the Amex Platinum card). According to View From the Wing, the day passes will be handed out only during certain hours but can potentially be held for use later in the year if you don’t want to enter at that moment. Naturally this is being done to promote the Citi issued AA Executive Card that provides lounge access…and provides a bushel of sign-up bonus miles in the meantime. Pretty good offer and cool move!
- Top Cash Back (my link) is giving 5% cash back for Hyatt stays booked by going through their site. This is higher than the usual 3%. Be aware that My Elite Rates do not seem to be paying out via Top Cash Back (mine dating back months are all still pending), so keep that in mind. Doesn’t hurt to try, but some have better luck with Ebates, so choose the route that works best for you, but don’t leave all the cash on the table.
- According to a few reports, Uber doesn’t seem to let you stack new customer codes anymore, so congrats on those who got in while the getting was really good!
- Best Western is offering a $50 Best Western Travel Card to its rewards program members who register and stay with Best Western just two separate times now through May 18. You can use the $50 Best Western Travel Cards like cash at their properties through September 1, 2014.