250 Bonus Miles via Delta SkyMiles Shopping

Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.

File this one under not a big deal for 99% of us, but for the other 1% that value Delta SkyMiles and want to make cumulative purchases of $100 or more before June 11th via the Delta SkyMiles Shopping Portal, you can earn a 250 bonus mile award for doing so.


The portal actually has some decent payouts with some retailers right now you can stack with this 250 mile bonus if your purchasing needs permit.

Some of those payouts are:

Macys 8x

Sephora 6x

JCrew 4x

Bloomingdale’s 4x

If this promo doesn’t suit your needs, you can check out other recent retailer shopping portal payouts here.  Happy shopping and mileage earning!

The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.



  1. Depending on where you live, DL may be the best option for award tix. That is certainly the case for me. And frankly I’ve gotten amazing redemptions b/c I plan ahead. Have now flown 4x with all my kids to Europe on the saver level award with only 1 connection. This summer will be doing BE to Europe and Africa for saver via DL/AF. So thanks for the tip!

  2. Thanks for the tip! We are loyal followers of yours. Our most frequent trips are between Boston and Minneapolis/St. Paul to visit family. Delta is the only major carrier with direct flights for that route! So we appreciate any and all Delta tips!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *