Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
THE SPG MOMENTS OPPORTUNITY MENTIONED HERE HAS EXPIRED
It is no secret that I am a huge fan of the SPG Moments program and the opportunities it creates to use SPG points for “once in a lifetime” access to tons of different events around the world.
Once such opportunity that will be opening up soon is to use your SPG points to attend a Major League Baseball playoff game. The SPG Moments program will have tickets available to the Wild Card games, the Division Series, the Championship Series, and even the World Series!
I have tips here on how to attend a World Series for less, but nothing can beat using simply using all points or even winning tickets – more on that in a second.
The SPG Moments Packages for the MLB Playoffs Include:
- 2016 MLB American League Wild Card Game or National League Wild Card Game (Bidding begins on September 21)
- 2016 MLB American League Division Series or National League Division Series (Bidding begins on September 21)
- 2016 American League Championship Series or National League Championship Series (Bidding begins on October 3)
- 2016 MLB World Series (Bidding begins on October 4)
You can also enter now for a chance to win tickets to the World Series + 100,000 SPG points now through October 4, 2016. That prize package includes:
- A pair of premium tickets for Game 1 of the 2016 World Series
- 100,000 Starpoints® towards airfare with SPG Flights
- A 2-night stay at a Sheraton Hotel in the Game 1 host city*
Yes, please! Baseball playoff games are a ton of fun, and even though it doesn’t look like my own Houston Astros or my husband’s Kansas City Royals will make post-season appearances this year, I wouldn’t hesitate to take in a World Series game no matter who the teams were!
If you are interested in bidding for post-season MLB tickets using SPG points you can register here to get an alert when packages become available.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.