Please note this site has financial relationships with American Express and this post may contain affiliate links. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here to learn more about my partners.
If you are still shopping for holiday presents and think that a gift card is the right answer, then you can grab a discounted one via a few different sites online. This isn’t an exhaustive list of all discounted gift cards, but it should give you an idea of some things that are out there right now.
Discounted Gift Card Deals at Amazon.com
- $50 Hotels.com Gift Card for $40.00
- $50 Cabela’s Gift Card for $40.00
- Coming up later today are discounted gift cards from Fandango and Build A Bear.
Discounted Gift Cards at Staples.com
- $85 for a $100 Darden e-Gift Card (Olive Garden, Longhorn Steak House, Red Lobster, etc.)
- $41.99 for $50 Jiffy Lube Gift Card
If you go for these or other gift cards from Staples.com, remember you cam make the deal sweeter by using the Amex Offer for a $20 statement credit on a $100 Staples purchase (if you added it to your Amex card) or earn 5x points for the purchase at a office supply store using a Chase Ink Plus card or similar.
- $175 for a $200 Southwest Airlines E-Gift Card
- $90 for a $100 Saks OFF 5th E-Gift Card
- $85 for a $100 iTunes Code
$50 for a $60 JcPenney E-Gift Card
I also recently saved $10 on a $50 purchase of retailer gift cards at Lowe’s like Hyatt, Jason’s Deli, Panera, Delta and more via an Amex Offer, so remember to think beyond just online stores when looking for discounted gift cards.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.