Please note that this site has financial relationships with most of the merchants mentioned here including Barclaycard, Citibank, and American Express.
One thing I recommend before applying for other offers is to check to see if you are targeted for a better offer via the CardMatch Tool from creditcards.com. Sometimes there are superior offers available via that site.
- 75,000 miles each year if you spend $25,000 on purchases
- Global Entry – Expedite your Re-entry with a $100 automatic statement credit for the cost of one Global Entry application fee every five years
- Mastercard® Airport Experience provided by LoungeKey enhances your travel experience with access to over 800 lounges worldwide. Fees apply
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases made while traveling abroad
- International Chip and PIN provides maximum global acceptance with chip and PIN capability for use at self-service chip terminals around the world.
- See Rates & Fees
Mommy Points will be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the affiliate links located throughout the content on this site. I don’t write about every credit card out there, but instead focus on the ones that earn miles, points, and select cash back cards that you can use to help get your family traveling. You can view my advertiser disclosure policy here.